• Comfortable working environment and Competitive Salary
• Perform the professional image for introduce the insurance and mortgage program to the target audiences
• Paid professional training and Good career prospect
• Handle customer enquiries regarding insurance and mortgage program without selling is needed
• Provide administrative support
• Perform ad hoc duties when assigned
• Diploma or above with minimum 1 year of experience in customer servicing
• Experience in Insurance or mortgage industries is an advantage
• Passed in IIQE Paper 1&3 is preferred
• Good presentation skill and Strong customer-oriented mindset with excellent interpersonal skills
• Good command of spoken Mandarin, English and Cantonese
• Proficient in MS Office & PC applications
• Able to work independently and work under pressure
• Immediate available is highly preferred
• Working Location: Cheung Sha Wan
• Mon-Fri (9am – 6pm)
• 4 months contract on project based (to be extended depends on business needed)
Interested parties, please forward your full resume by clicking Apply Now.
Personal data collected will be kept confidential and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All data will be destroyed after completed the applications processing.
|Job ref no.||CT3120169-01#0060|
Incorporated in 1990 as a pioneer in the local outsourcing business, Epro Telecom is one of the largest contact centres in the market. We provide complete solutions on multi-media contact centre ranging from 24x7 Inbound and Outbound Services, experience-based Contact Centre System application as well as full scale Training and Consultation Service support.
To cope with our rapid business expansion, we are currently looking for candidate with suitable caliber to fill up the following position.
To learn more about Epro Telecom, please visit our website www.eprotel.com.hk