• Assists Service Managers to manage all kinds of funding applications and manages logistic of fund disbursement;
• Assists the Service Managers and Head of Service to manage diaries and organize meetings and appointments, and takes minutes when required;
• Collaboration with the teams of Fundraising and Donor Relation, assists in the preparation of media interview, campaign talk, centre visit and other promotional activities;
• Coordinates the production and distribution of LINK, booklets and other promotional materials, enforces schedules and deadlines of each step and ensures timely delivery;
• Assists in the production and distribution of recovery packs and maintains the stock record;
• Provides support for preparing official documentation, e.g. Letter of approval, acknowledgement list, Annual Review and other presentation materials;
• Assists in report writing and service data collection and management;
• Creates and updates records and databases with service and finance data, and
• Updates and maintains office policies procedures/administrative system.
• Degree holder in social science or health service related disciplines;
• Minimum 2 years relevant working experience;
• A mature team player good at multi-tasking, able to meet deadlines;
• Strong communication and analytical skills;
• Experience in social service or NGO is preferred;
• Good written and spoken English and Chinese, knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage, and
• Proficiency in Microsoft and Chinese word processing is a must.
Remuneration package will be offered to qualified talents whose competency, experience and knowledge match our requirements. If you think you are up to the challenge and wish to work with a group of dynamic and energetic associates, we want to hear from you. Tell us your expertise, knowledge and area where you can contribute to us. Simply send in your application, resume, current and expected salary to our Human Resources and Administration Department (please state “Position Application" on the envelope) at:
Hong Kong Cancer Fund
Suite 2501 Kinwick Centre
32 Hollywood Road
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All applications and personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence for selection purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3123779-01#0021|
GIVE YOUR CAREER MEANING BY HELPING TO MAKE LIFE BETTER FOR PEOPLE TOUCHED BY CANCER
We are Hong Kong's largest cancer support organisation, providing FREE information and professional support to anyone living with or affected by cancer through our network of CancerLink Support Centres.
We invite enthusiastic and creative individual to join our professional team, helping to make the cancer journey better for patients and caregivers. Join us by putting care into action so no one faces cancer alone.