• To be responsible for equipment service inspection, machines trouble shooting and claims reports preparation related issues
• To tackle technical problems and carry out fault investigation
• To assist daily workshop operation and housekeeping
• To communicate with internal parties for parts & material procurement & transportation arrangement
• To participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned
• Higher Diploma holder or above in Mechanical or Electrical related disciplines
• Minimum 5 years' technical experience in workshop & construction sites
• Self-motivated, responsible and able to work under pressure
• Team player with good communication skills
• Acceptable written and spoken English & Chinese including Putonghua
• Knowledge in MS Office, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
*Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Service Engineer
Interested parties, please click Apply Now and send us your full resume, stating date available, present and expected salary.
(Applicant without stating the expected salary will not be considered)
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be treated as strictly confidential. All unsuccessful applications will be destroyed upon completion of the selection process.
Our website: www.aprentalshk.com
|Require to Travel||
AP Rentals Limited is a member of AP Rentals Holdings Limited which is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 1496). To cope with the expansion of our rental and sales business of CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT for Hong Kong, Macau and Asia Pacific markets, we are now inviting competent candidates to join us for a challenging career.
Download the CTgoodjobs appStay on website