• Control site resources allocation and efficiently arrange duty rosters
• Responsible for regular site performance reviews and team appraisals
• Manage customer communication and presales enquiries, timely response to internal and external requests
• Higher Diploma in Service Management or equivalent or above
• 2-3 years relevant working experience in IT or service management or customer service
• Good interpersonal skills
• Passionate and good team player
• Previous experience as Flight attendant in international airline is preferable
For interested parties, please send your updated CVs to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
|Job ref no.||CT3122511-01#0324|
|Require to Travel||
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. We are focused on providing our clients temporary, contract and permanent employment solutions, ranging from support to management roles. Our specialization lies in the Banking and Finance, Insurance, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Luxury Retail and Infocommunications sectors.
Premise on our mission to help people find better jobs and organizations find better people, RecruitFirst is dedicated to ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.