- To carry out field service attendances to assist our Service Engineers with inspections, commissioning, repairing, etc.
- To assist with the Workshop works
- To lead or supervise on-site jobs
- Various mechanical works related to hoisting systems
- Education in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, or a previous experience with electric hoist or cranes would be an added advantage.
- Able to go through and understand manufacturers’ Operation & Maintenance manuals
- Eager to learn and fast learner
- Driving license
- Fluent in Cantonese
- Candidate with less experience might also be considered
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Email: Please click [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
Get latest jobs,career news and
job invitations on-the-go.
Download the CTgoodjobs app
Stay on website