The Services Team represents the driving force to improving Cisco’s recurring revenue, which is one of Cisco’s strategic priorities and one of the most meaningful areas for our future growth. Our Services Sales organization is owning the way in growing Cisco relevancy with our customers and aligning their needs to the outcomes delivered.
What You'll Do
In this highly visible role, you'll be responsible for leading and transforming the team through collaboration, influence and respect. You will
- Build, mentor, develop, and direct a team of Services Sellers, passionate about both Premium and Core offers.
- Define team strategy to grow services, to include increasing attach and renewal rates in Technical Services and growing our Advanced Services business in size and impact to our customers.
- Support the team to develop new business both with existing and new customers, utilizing existing Cisco sales motions like Lifecycle selling, Performance IT and concepts from Selling Value in the Digital Age.
- Meet and exceed Service bookings targets on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis and increase Service penetration across all customer segments.
- Work closely with Cisco's partners to complement Cisco's offering and to integrate Cisco's Services into their portfolio.
- Ensure collaboration with the Portfolio sales teams to achieve sales stretch goals.
- Align closely with CX Delivery, Renewals, and Customer success to ensure all groups are delivering what is in the best interest of our customers and in alignment with the account team customer strategy.
- Invest in your team members careers by providing performance and developmental feedback.
- Lead cross functional initiatives to build new programs and resolve issues.
- Promote Cisco services in the external marketplace - both to customers and channel partners.
- Continued focus and alignment on the Services strategy to benefit the overall Cisco's Services operation.
Who You'll Work With
- The team of sales professionals and extended support members.
- The product sales teams and post sales customer experience leads and you will be a full member of the Service Sales Leadership Team.
- Our customers, helping to meet their business outcome
- Legal, finance, CX product marketing, Incubation Sales, etc. to ensure your team has the appropriate level of support to move deals forward.
Who You Are
- 10+ years of field-based services sales experience in a high-technology environment
- 5+ years of sales management experience
- A sales professional with services and consulting experience with the ability to lead a hardworking team
- A comfort level with Solution Selling and an aptitude for identifying customer needs and opportunities.
- Strong skills in strategic outlining, planning, customer relation and retention, contract development and negotiation, support operations and business management
- Leadership, collaboration, influencing, ability to inspire change
- Outside / in selling methodologies
- Ability to handle a sophisticated environment with a data driven approach
- Consistent track record of collaboration across multiple organizations
- Ability to manage and direct sales strategies to customers as well as aligning with channel partners
- General understanding of legal contracts
- Excellent written, verbal communications and presentation skills required
- You have a clear focus on operational perfection and execution
Interested candidates, please click Apply Now to apply.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.