- Reporting to the Senior Executive for major corporate account servicing and business development in Employee Benefits, General Insurance, and MPF.
- Service delivery to clients includes preparing underwriting specifications, assisting in producing client proposals, analysis, and presentations as required, and providing assistance regarding client account issues.
- To prepare related documentation for new and renewal businesses
- To handle process and compliance documentation and procedures
- To assist in any ad-hoc tasks or duties as required, including marketing events, internal & external reports
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, and keen to build a new career.
- Strong sense of urgency and self-motivated, and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent command of spoken & written English and Chinese. Mandarin is an advantage
- Preferably 1 - 2 years experience working in insurance broker with pass IIQE examination paper 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- Preferably graduate in risk management or insurance aspect.
- Experience in handling multi-national corporation accounts would be an asset.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Our office is situated at Metroplaza, a supreme location next to the Kwai Fong MTR Station. We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits. Please send full resume with your expected salaries by clicking "Apply Now"
All applications will be treated in strict confidence, and the data collected will be used only for recruitment purposes. Only selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.