- Form 7 or above
- Min. 5 years of relevant working experience in the securities
& global futures brokerage industry
- Good knowledge in securities and futures settlement regulation
and system, preferable TTL and SharpPoint
- Mature, self-initiative, ability to lead and able to work under
- Perform and manage daily operations of the securities & global futures
- Work with the compliance department to update the operation procedures
and ensure its compliance
- Participate in settlement system enhancing project
Interest parties please submit your CV by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||A-45338 (CT3114387-01#6287)|