1. College Diploma or above with major in Banking, Finance or other related disciplines
2. 2-3 years banking experience with knowhow on Treasury Settlement is a plus
3. Sound knowledge on operations of Payment and Clearing System (SWIFT, RTGS, CMU, Clearstream)
4. Proficient in PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
5. Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Including Mandarin and Cantonese)
6. Good interpersonal skills and a team player
7. Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and multiple priorities.
1. Support on daily treasury settlement operations for FX/MM, Fixed Income, Derivatives and Option transactions;
2. Perform day-to-day monitoring of Payment and Clearing System
3. Handle assignment as assigned by supervisor
4. Perform ad-hoc assignments when required
Applicants may send C.V. indicating expected salary by clicking Apply Now
For other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.o-bank.com
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114630-01#9103|
The company was formerly known as Industrial Bank of Taiwan and changed its name to O-Bank Co., Ltd. in January 2017. O-Bank Co., Ltd. was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan. The Bank is committed to providing comprehensive financial services to clients on the basis of integrity, innovation, professionalism and efficiency.
To better serve clients in the Greater China area, O-Bank Co., Ltd. opened its Hong Kong branch on April 9, 2009. The bank is looking for local talents to join the Hong Kong branch. The following position is currently open for application: