- Handle daily settlement transactions properly and efficiently including deal matching, daily trade transactions and CCASS/DCASS operations
- Participate in evaluating system enhancements, UATs and projects
- Support day-to-day operations with good performance result and risk awareness
- Identify and pursue technology initiatives to reduce manual workload of all activities
- Assist in preparing required documentation for operations and settlement workflows
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned
- Diploma or above, major in Business, Accounting or relevant qualifications
- At least 3 years’ experience in settlement operations related to Securities and Futures brokerage, including experience in CCASS operation is highly preferred, knowledge in DCASS is a plus
- Able to work independently under tight deadlines and time pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in system development testing is preferred
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills with good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer attractive package to the right candidates. Interested parties please email your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to us.
* All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.