• Supervise daily operation of warehouse
• Supervise and maintain daily transport work on time
• Provide training for new staff and manage the manpower allocation
• Assist in goods inspection (including goods receipt and delivery)
• Responsible for stock taking at external warehouse
• Manage the warehouse data and documentation
• Maintain inventory accuracy and system updating regularly at external warehouse
• Form 5 or above
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in warehouse management. Experience in work-on-shift / airport would be an advantage
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office application with Chinese and English typing is preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested parties please submit your application detailing work experience, qualifications, availability, present and expected salary package to: Human Resources Manager, Gate Gourmet Hong Kong Limited, 10 Catering Road West, Hong Kong International Airport or click Apply Now to submit your application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3112563-01#0139|
About Gate Gourmet
Who We Are
Gate Gourmet is a leading global provider of airline catering and provisioning services.
With more than 70 years of experience in providing appealing food and beverage options, designed to fit any budget, we offer:
Gate Gourmet (www.gategourmet.com) was founded in 1992 from Swissair catering.
Gate Gourmet is the core business behind gategroup (www.gategroup.com), whose ten associated companies offer customers a comprehensive scope of products and services for virtually any onboard need - from innovative menu design to stylish packaging to sophisticated supply chain solutions.
gategroup serves more than 350 million passengers a year from about 100 airport locations operated by Gate Gourmet around the globe. This means we have extensive expertise in serving complex hubs.