Shipping Clerk Job Summary
We are looking for a motivated and detail-oriented Shipping Clerk to join our growing team.
The individual in this role would be responsible for the internal tasks related to shipments to/from suppliers and to/from customers.
We are seeking a candidate who is reliable, organised and ready to go the extra mile to service the team internally as well as customers.
The position is currently vacant, and we expect the candidate to be able to join soonest possible
Shipping Clerk duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate deliveries from suppliers and to customers and clients on a daily basis, including boxing goods, addressing packages, creating shipping documents and staying in contact with shipping companies.
- Contact carrier and schedule shipping for each package
- Maintain the company stockroom by cleaning, organizing, and labelling items in storage on a regular basis
- Keeps organized shipping records, including statements of origin, shipping costs, products shipped, and receipt dates
- Develop knowledge about freight and sea shipping regulations and practices
Shipping Clerk requirements and qualifications
- Minimum 1 years of experience in a similar role in a company with trading and import & export functions
- Detail-Oriented and service minded
- Organizational Skills
- Self-Motivated and problem-solving
- Warehouse organization
- Good communication skills in Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English (written and spoken)
What can IMCS offer?
- A growing company with big ambitions
- Relaxed and easy-going company culture with room to influence the strategy and performance
- Attractive work hours (9am-5.30pm) 5-day week
- Medical insurance coverage
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114843-01#8391|
Ian-Ming Cable Solutions Ltd. (IMCS) is a Hong Kong based supplier of electromechanical products and solutions with the primary focus on cables and wire harness. Production facilities are mainly located in Mainland China and our sales focus is highly International with customers located in many parts of the world.