• Assist in handling I/E documents & operations
• Coordinate with overseas branch, liners & sub-contractors
• Follow up shipment status and schedule
• Handle ad hoc projects as assigned
• F.5 or above
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications, i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
• Good command of written and spoken in English and Mandarin
• Immediately available
• San Po Kong (with free shuttle to Diamond Hill MTR station)
• Attractive salary, incentive, medical and training benefits.
Interested parties please send CV to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] with expected salary and available date.
** All information received will be kept confidential and for recruitment purposes only.
|Job ref no.||CT3115213-01#0125|
Yamato Group is Japan’s largest door to door delivery service company. Its wholly-owned subsidiary in Hong Kong, Yamato Logistics (HK) Ltd., is introducing the quality services TA-Q-BIN and logistics’ solutions to the local communities. The Company is looking to recruit qualified and high calibre candidates who wish to develop their career in the industry for the following position: