- Responsible for on time departure of all shipments and tracking of all transportation steps.
- Book container with forwarders / shipping lines
- Prepare shipping documents
- Co-ordinate loading activities with forwarders and internal teams
- Obtain Bill of Lading from forwarders
- Perform HK Customs declaration
- Ensure correct and timely loading of containers
- Provide timely and correct communication to other departments including overseas office
- Resolve transportation issues and escalate when appropriate
- Handle full set shipping documents independently, including I/E documents
- Communicate and liaise with both internal and external parties
- Data entry and general clerical support
- Perform other ad hoc projects and / or duties as required
- Update all the information on company system
- Responsible for negotiation on freight / ocean rate
- Responds to all inquiries from sales department (freight / ocean rate)
- Performs all procedures in compliance with FIDI / FAIM
- Minimum Form 6
- 5 years or above shipping experience
- Working in the moving industry is an added advantage
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
Those who don't have minimum qualification but with relevant working experience will be considered.
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits package with long-term career prospect to the right candidate. For interested parties, please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now
For more information about us, please visit our website at http://www.unigroupworldwide.com
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.