- Prepare full set of I/E documents including invoice, packing list, CO, Form E etc
- Coordinate with suppliers and internal parties to ensure accurate shipping documents
- Liaise with service providers for booking and shipment schedule arrangement
- Handle overseas customers’ enquiries regarding shipment and documentation status
- Import & Export customer declaration
- Assist in inventory control, warehouse management and stock replenishment
- F.5 or above
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience
- Experience in warehouse is preferred
- Able to handle Tradelink declaration
- Familiar with outlook, MS Excel, MS Word and Chinese word processing
- Good command of English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Mature, well-organized, positive working attitude and able to work independent
- Immediate available is preferred
Interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.