• Undertake regular research to identify potential market and develop corresponding strategy to drive business growth
• Structure and negotiate leasing terms and conditions with contract parties
• Minimum 4 years solid experience in leasing management, preferably gain from shopping malls
• Good command of spoken & written English and Chinese; knowledge of Japanese is a plus.
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
by clicking Apply Now
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#4033|
Established in 1975, JAC Recruitment is a leading executive search firm headquartered in London with a global network of 22 offices in most of the major hubs in Asia Pacific such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Shanghai, Guangzhou, India etc.
JAC Recruitment has over 1200 employees globally, with experienced consultants specializing in Banking & Financial Services, Information Technology, FinTech, Accountancy & Finance, Professional Services, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing & Engineering, and more.