To cope with our rapid growth, we are looking for high caliber individual for the following position:
- Report to the Director of the Children's Department
- To ensure smooth day-to-day running of the store
- To manage staff and ensure a good working environment
- To ensure stock levels are adequate, keeping constant communication with buyers and frontline staff
- To oversee deliveries and manage operational functions
- To coordinate marketing and promotional functions
- To handle customer feedback and ensure customer satisfaction
- Post-secondary education or above
- At least five years' experience for international brands in the Children's Department, including two years' retail management experience
- Experienced in roles of managing retail store and staff are essential
- Previous experience in children's products preferred
- Excellent negotiation skills and an analytical mindset
- Spoken fluency in Mandarin and English
- To be stationed in Macao
We offer competitive remuneration package including free meals, medical scheme, discretionary bonus, double pay and pension fund with excellent career exposure opportunities to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please apply with full resume in MS Word format with present and expected salary to us by clicking Apply Now.
Company website: www.newyaohan.com
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Panda Sociedade de Gestao de Investimentos Limitada - A Subsidiary of STDM
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118201-01#7141|