The incumbent will lead the game operations team or photography team to achieve sales targets and deliver the best services to the Park's guests. He/She will also need to manage the stores operation, supervise the team and assist in talent development.
- F.5 or above
- With at least 3 years' supervisory experience in retail or chain stores operations
- Computer literacy in MS Office and POS System is required
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Able to work outdoor and in shift duties during weekends and public holidays
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3117338-01#0327|