- To plan, organize, direct and coordinate all activities and resources in the construction site through foreman, sub-contractors and workers according to the agreed method, procedures, budget and specifications;
- Responsible for managing and supervising the successful execution of works on site
- Liaising with clients, consultants and senior project management for construction works implementation;
- Responsible for hospital maintenance projects.
- Higher Diploma/Certificate holders in Building Studies from a Hong Kong University or technical institutes or equivalent
- At least 6 years relevant working experience
- Complete a 49-hour Safety Supervisor training organized by Occupational Safety & Health Council (OSHC) / Construction Industry Council (CIC) / other recognized safety organizations
- Previous experience in building maintenance projects / hospital projects would be preferred
- Able to coordinate with different level of workers in the construction site
- Good in preparation of method statement , programmer and other project documents
- Good command of both spoken and written English & Chinese
Interested parties, please apply with full resume stating reference, availability and expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All applications received will be used strictly for selection purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.