Site Construction Manager / Project Coordinator / Site Clerk
- To handle Fitting Out projects;
- To oversees construction activities and ensures the project goals and objectives are met within given timelines, while maintaining a safe job site utilizing standards;
- To co-ordinate with Clients and Consultants on submissions, approvals and inspections;
- To prepares written materials including correspondence, reports, procedures, and guidelines related to project file maintenance and document control;
- To provide strong leadership and guidance to field and site superintendents;
- To handle ad-hoc projects.
- Higher Certificate standard or above in related disciplines;
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience for Construction Manager;
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience for Project Coordinator;
- Minimum 1 years working experience for Site Clerk;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Office, etc.
- Excellent site management skills;
- Able to work independently and under pressure;
- Good interpersonal skills, mature, self-motivated, stable and willing to work under pressure;
- Good command of verbal and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin);
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
- Responsible for the Pre- and Post-contract quantity surveying duties, cost control and budgeting.
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project.
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation.
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections accordingly.
- Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project.
- Measure and value the work done on site.
- Evaluate subcontractors payments and variations
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers.
Interested parties, please send full resume email to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
Get latest jobs,career news and
job invitations on-the-go.
Download the CTgoodjobs app
Stay on website