Site Coordinator / Supervisor
- Assist Project Manager in site inspection, cost control & quality control of project;
- To supervise the construction process with various parties to ensuring project work smooth;
- Prepare daily site progress report, submission material and working program.
- Coordinate with drawing team / production team for drawing / interior detailing.
- Attend site visits and meetings.
Please submit the application with resume, date of availability and expected salary if you are interested.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in retail / F&B / office interior contracting firm or related. Experience in High- end brand will be added advantage;
- Strong sense of responsibility and self-motivated with strong problem- solving skills;
- Strong organizational skills, a good team player and ability to multi-tasking;
- Able to work under pressure.
- Work activities on-sites as required.
- Good command of English, Chinese and Mandarin;
- Traveling to Oversea / Macau / China occasionally. Overseas work experience will be added advantage;
- With Safety Card / Safety and Health Supervisors (SS) / First Aid certificate will be added advantage.
*Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
Our company offers retail solution of leading worldwide luxury brand from concept to fitting-out work in Asia and Europe.
We are a group of young and energetic team. And now we are inviting high caliber candidates to cope with our rapid expansion.
Get latest jobs,career news and
job invitations on-the-go.
Download the CTgoodjobs app
Stay on website