- Monitor the progress, the standard of workmanship and efficiency of material usage adhered to the set target by carrying out site supervision, supervising sub-contract or direct works, coordinating with relevant parties on improvements/problem solving.
- Assisting in safety and environmental control.
- Prepare works record, technical submission and application for permits and other documents as required.
- Degree / High Diploma in Building studies or Building Technology or Building Engineering or related disciplines
- A minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in Building Repair & Maintenance Work
- Familiar with ASD Schedule of Rate is preferred
- Certificate in 42-hour Construction Safety Supervisor Course is in advantage
- Good command of English and Chinese languages, both spoken and written
- Immediate available is in advantage
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Engineer
For interest parties, please send your full resume with expected salary to Human Resources Department via email [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3131943-01#0044|
We are a local engineering Company undertaking various types of E&M, BS, A&A and Renovation Works. Our clients are including Hong Kong’s mass transportation company, Developers, Property Management Companies and private development projects. To cope with our recent fast expansion business, we are seeking high caliber candidates for the following vacancies: