Job ref no.: 294963476-2000003X
Did you apply for this job?
Let us know and we’ll keep track on your applied jobs.
Thank you for your response!
Take a look of other jobs and find a more suitable one.
- Study and understand construction drawings and work instructions. Execute the works with full understanding and cross-checking of drawings and relevant technical requirements
- Coordinate and supervise surveyor and leveller for the setting out works. Double check the survey reference line, coordinate, grid line and levels
- Supervise and manage the site entrance and logistic, storage of construction materials and equipment; and the associated protective measures
- Plan, organize and supervise Mechanics, Electricians, Plant Operators, and General Labourers, and their works on site
- Assist to inspect the material delivery and calculate the required quantity for concrete order
- Make proper arrangements for various trades according to the construction manual. Coordinate and supervise the subcontractors to carry out works according to the contract requirements
- To plan, manage domestic and nominated subcontractors and direct resources and continuous monitoring ensuring site activities are followed with the master programme and short-term programmes
- Monitor and control the material wastage and the effective use of construction machinery. Properly arrange the construction sequence to minimize material wastage and double handling
- Monitor and control use of electricity and water on site to minimize wastage
- Review daily report, day work record, double handling or abortive work record
- Draft the work instruction
- Take site photo record
- Enforce safety and environmental protection regulations and take necessary precautionary measures
- Inspect the site facilities and take appropriate actions during typhoon and rainstorm according to the relevant manuals and procedures
- Take appropriate actions as a member of the site emergency management team
- Enforce and supervise subordinates to carry out their job duties as described in “Construction Quality Plan” or “Departmental Manual”
- Inspect the completed works and liaise with resident representatives of clients, consultants and sub-contractors to carry out quality inspection and monitor the quality of works
- Apply and arrange the construction machinery to the site and carry out inspection on the delivered materials
- Check all materials and works in progress to ensure compliance with the contract terms and regulations to obtain relevant test certificate
- Perform TCP responsibility
- Check and inspect the sub-contractors works to ensure compliance with contract requirements
- Assist in enforcing all security measures and discipline at the site
- Liaise with resident representatives of the client and sub-contractors to establish and maintain close working partnership
- Liaise with client, management office and subcontractors to enhance communication and maintain service quality during defect liability period
We are a well-established construction company and now seeking motivated candidate for the following position:
CR Construction Company Limited
Get latest jobs,career news and
job invitations on-the-go.
Download the CTgoodjobs app
Stay on website
You’ve already applied this job before. Apply this job again?