The Site Inspector / Site Supervisor is an integral member of the project team responsible for delivering building development projects of varying size and complexity. The Site Inspector / Site Supervisor is responsible for organizing, supervising and controlling project activities, especially quality of work, under the direction of the department manager and the company senior management.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Ensure the projects’ requirements are met in a timely and cost effective manner;
- Supervise and track the progress and quality of work being performed by contractors;
- Resident on site may be required;
- Assisting the department manager in various activities such as site progress, site recording, site coordination, quality control, site problems and completion of the projects;
- Attend site meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members;
- Assist the department manager in the review of contractors’ quotations to ensure that only fair and reasonable pricing is recommended for approval;
- Compiling and maintaining site records/ document, interim project reports and minutes of meetings;
- Keep the company senior management, department manager and others informed about all projects’ status and vital aspects of the projects;
- Communicating relevant information to all team members, such as change in schedule dates, changes in the projects’ requirements, etc.
- Other duties or tasks assigned by the departmental manager or the company senior management.
- Ordinary Certificate/ Diploma or above in Building Studies or other construction related subjects;
- Minimum 5 years' relevant working experience in Building Construction Industry;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Familiar with MS Words, Excel, PowerPoint and AutoCAD is preferred;
- Knowledge of E&M and Building Service is preferred;
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese;
- Candidate without above academic qualification may also be considered but shall have at least 10-15 years relevant working experience in a wide range of disciplines such as commercial projects, luxury residential developments, A&A works, renovation and fitting-out projects, etc.
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates. To apply, please send your application with a full resume including current and expected salary, as well as availability date to 32/F., Siu On Centre, 188 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong. Attn: HR Manager or by clicking "Apply Now" to submit your application (Please quote the job title on the subject)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.