- Reporting to Senior Management
- Monitoring overall daily operations in an efficient and effective manner
- In charge of service team in delivering quality service and memorable VR experience to the visitor
- Greeting and responsive to guests, handling crowd control and ensuring safety operations.
- Higher Diploma or above
- With 3 years operations experience in service industry of which at least 1 year at supervisory level
- Customer-oriented, proactive and with pleasant manner
- Strong communication skills with solid experience in complaint handling
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Willing to work shifts on weekends and public holidays
Interest parties please submit your CV by clicking Apply Now
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114389-01#9099|
Xensory Lab Limited is located in Hong Kong and was founded by a team of creative visual professionals, digital market specialists and computer experts. Our mission is to delegate our professional and innovative technologies, bring the world's top quality interactive experiences solutions to build our client's success. We develope fresh interactive and creative experiences, explore worlds yet to imagine, unleash brand potential power, and interact with customer at an extraordinary way.