- Assist project manager in all aspect of project follow up such as material planning, logistics and transportation coordination etc.
- Coordinate all site work
- Liaise and coordinate with sub-contractors and ensure the work progress meet schedule
- Attend regular site meetings and communicate with main-contractor
- Certificate in Building Services or related disciplines will be an advantage
- Minimum 2 years' or solid experiences in project / building / material (preferably in servicing company or construction filed)
- Holder of Safety Supervisor Course Certificate will be an advantage
- Relevant experience in fitting out and site supervision
- Hard-working, attentive to details, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility and good communication skills
We offer an attractive remuneration package, 11 days annual leave, on-job-training, group medical, performance bonus and incentive to the right candidate. Interested parties please send us your full resume with present and expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.