- Supervise and monitor site progress to ensure the work quality
- Control and report the quality and progress to fit for required standard
- Assist in project planning, scheduling, design and co-ordination with the project management team
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties facilitate site progress
- Attend site meeting and monitor the safety control measures in site
- High Diploma or above holder of Building Studies or equivalent
- At least 5 years experience in building services supervision
- Holder of Safety Supervisor Certificate or Safety Training Certificate (Green Card)
- Proficient in computer applications, e.g. MS Word, MS Excel
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Self-motivated, well organized, detail-minded and multi-tasking
- Work independently, strong team spirit and good interpersonal skills
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested parties, please send a full resume with present and expected salary, and date available to The Human Resources Department, 32/F., Great Eagle Centre, 23 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
To know more about us, please visit our website at http://www.toptech.com.hk
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment-related purpose. Applicants who have not heard from us within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data will be destroyed after 12 months.