ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
Enhance organizational capability in supplier and social compliance, providing competitive advantage to RBIS business goals.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Drive the implementation of the internal compliance audit program in all selected plants through training, development and capacity building.
- Developing and executing the company’s brand protection audit strategy to help to mitigate risk and comply with company and customer requirement.
- Ensure social compliance through regular inspections and reporting.
- Review, analyze and report compliance discrepancies for all facilities and suppliers and follow up on CAP
- Investigate problems, develop solutions and teach sites to develop sustainable corrective actions for compliance discrepancies.
- Maintain and overall in charge of RBIS global supplier approval list.
- Coordinate with global procurement team, global quality team & social compliance team for updating supplier status.
- Global contact to Sales for updating brand’s compliance requirement and make sure the update tied up with supplier approval list.
- Establish and implement sustainable procedure to communicate the update with global sites.
- Report status and send alert to key stakeholders periodically.
- Conduct proper issue escalation and handle daily inquiry on supplier approval status
- Assume additional responsibilities and performs special projects as needed or directed
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Experience on Social Compliance audits in China is a must and excellent knowledge in China law / social audit requirement. Experience in other countries will be an advantage
- Experience on Brand Protection, Supply Chain, Quality or Compliance takes an advantage
- Minimum 3 years related experience in garment or trims manufacturing field
- Thoroughly knowledgeable on database administration and systems testing and auditing processes.
- Hands-on project management experience with good project management skills
- Excellent presentation skills & communication skills in both oral and written English
- Strong team building and mentoring skills, good leadership
- Excellent attention to details
- Independent worker, strong problem solving skill
- With the sense of urgency & able to prioritize and complete the assigned task in tight schedule.
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Google, Lotus Notes.
- Willing to travel
AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, dis-ability, protected veteran status or other protected status.
We offer long-term career development opportunities, attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits including 5-day work, group life and medical insurance, and retirement benefits to the right candidates.
For more information about us, please visit our website at http://www.averydennison.com.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.