• Monitoring competitor’s activities and assisting in analyzing the online/social media platforms traffic.
• Discovering interesting and attractive topics and entertainement / pets stories for online audience
• Coorportation with internal and external partners including video providers and bloggers
• Driving post reach and user engagement on social media
• Degree holder in Journalism or New Media or related disciplines.
• Min. 1 yr of working experiences in web content editorial or related field, having relevant experience in digital industry, fresh graduate will also be considered.
• Excellent Chinese writing skill
• Knowledge in Photoshop, Premiere and related software or apps is preferable
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including excellent career path, friendly working environment, 5-day work week and competitive salary.
Interested parties please complete online application form via https://hket.ctgoodjobs.hk/a/05582077-001
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
|Job ref no.||WED-iSP-HKET (CT3115875-01#0495)|
We are the No.1 Chinese-language financial newspaper in Hong Kong, with an average audited circulation of more than 90,000 copies daily. A member of HKET Holdings, a diversifed media group listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, we are expanding fast and are looking for high-calibre candidates to fill the following position: