- Diploma/Degree holder in Journalism, Languages, Multimedia or related discipline
- At least 5 years working experience in social media or related field
- Knowledge and experience in early childhood education or parenting are preferred
- Able to write excellent Chinese and English
- Good communication and organization skills
- Able to work independently under high pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Creative, open-minded, self-motivated, responsible & supportive
- Proficiency in video editing & Photoshop, Post-production is preferrable
- Create brand-appropriate copywriting and visual content for facebook, IG, MeWe or other social networking sites
- Report and evaluate performance of social medial platforms “Parents Daily"
- Strategizes and executes to engage and grow audiences and followers
- Lineup partners for operation (KOL / artist / expert / PR, etc)
- Collecting, analyzing and publishing the latest market information
- Coordinate with the team to create, launch and monitor online campaigns and formulate up to date e-marketing initiatives to generate sales and brand awareness
- Work closely with photographers and designers to maintain style and content works
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3129593-01#7702|
EVI Services Limited formed in 1999 is a leading one-stop E-learning Services Provider for the kindergarten, primary and secondary education sector in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China. We will work to capture the market share in Taiwan and Singapore, and develop new high value-added niche segments
We are passionate on Web, Mobile and Social. With an in-house team of creatives, we offer top-quality and up-to-date e-learning resources and solutions for schools. We strongly believe trust and reliable e-solutions can bring huge success to our clients. Now, over 400 schools are currently using our coursewares and administrative system.
EVI culture is developed to be energetic, passionate and collaborative. We believe in work-life balance and provide friendly working environment and culture for the right candidates. We are looking for a suitable individual to join our team.