This candidate will have various exposure and connection to different brands, different parties, new projects and various KOLs.
- Plan and support Social Media platforms strategy including content creation, posting and monitoring social community
- Develop, execute and track Social Media platforms promotional campaigns
- Handle several projects simultaneously and manage various accounts in a timely and professional manner
- Compile reports on campaign effectiveness in social media sites and collect marketing intelligence
- Passionate in digital
- Diploma or above, preferably in Communications, Marketing, Business, Journalism, PR, Arts or related disciplines
- 1 - 2 years of practical experience in social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, or Wechat
- Understanding on social media trends and good sense across the digital and new media sectors
- Good communication and project management skills
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Social Media Executive/ Social Media Manager
Benefits We Offer:
- 5 days'work
- Performance bonus
- Birthday leaves
- Young and loving working environment
Office: Kwun Tong
If interested parties, pls send your resume, availability , expected salary, job profolio (if any) by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3117490-01#8819|
LIPs Communication (LOVEMY3 Limited)