- Assist Program Supervisor / Program Leader to deliver services and implement relevant youth programs
- Draft reports / proposals which detailed the progress of the Youth Peer Workers in their case load
- Design activities to facilitate users’ input so that they have a channel to express themselves, raise concerns and discuss their aspirations
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree or above in Social Work
- Obtained Level 2 in FIVE subjects including English Language, Chinese Language, Mathematics and Liberal Studies in the HKDSE or equivalent
- Registered Social Worker
- At least 2 years’ relevant working experience
- Proactive, responsible, attentive to details and able to work independently
- A team player with good interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
- Good command of both English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS word, Excel and PowerPoint
Please apply with detailed resume and the application form with e-mail address and expected salary to the Human Resources Department, The Boys’ & Girls’ Clubs Association of Hong Kong, 8/F., 3 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or email to [our mailbox through CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] by 9th Feb, 2020.
|Job ref no.||CT3125016-01#0015|
Our Association was established in 1936. Our mission “Nurture the Young Create the Future" has always guided our works in facilitating the wellbeing of children and young people. To further our development, we are now inviting competent candidate to join our team. For details, please visit our website www.bgca.org.hk.