Are you a master of Java interested at state of the art technologies and best in class software
engineering practice? Do you know how to solve challenging problems in elegant ways?
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– develop strategic global Java based STP platform
– collaborate with business and bring value to user
– participate with global development community on evolving the architecture and delivery
– take pride in the quality of delivered software
You’ll be working in the SSENG team in Hong Kong. Your primary role will be providing
design and implementation, contributing to the post execution cross asset class strategic
settlement platform. Following the Scrum agile delivery methodology, your contribution will
help us deliver to the vision. As part of your work you will help shaping the software
architecture towards the target of a leading edge post trade application suite shared globally.
– solid experience with Java multithreaded and distributed architecture (eg message driven
– hands on agile practice (TDD, Spec-By-Examples, Continuous Delivery) and process
(Scrum, XP, Kanban)
– strong background on computer science like algorithms, data structure, design patterns
– proficiency on clean coding, TDD tools (eg: Junit), refactoring skills
– excellent in problem solving and troubleshooting
– solid experience on relational databases like Oracle and feel home under Linux
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, Apply Now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3119362-01#4401|