Geek+ leads the technology revolution, by applying advanced robotics and AI technologies to realize high-flexibility and intelligent logistics automation solution. We are always looking for people who can bring new perspectives and life experiences to our company. We understand the value of our people and we strive to constantly satisfy their needs.
We are now seeking for an Assistant Solution Manager / Solution Engineer to join our team. Are you someone who is driven by curiosity, craves a good challenge? Join us and be part of this exciting adventure!
About the role
Qualifications and Requirements
- Support manager to collect detail business requirement from client side, conduct related analysis, and transfer the business requirement to functional requirements
- Assist project managers and designers to coordinate project matters, schedule and report issues
- Manage, control and monitor daily project works, instructions and progress
- Coordinate and liaise with sub-contractors, third parties, and support team
- Prepare weekly progress report for project team and client’s record
- Assist in other ad-hoc assignment
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or related discipline
At least 3 years’ working experience of warehouse operation/solution design in logistics/3PL or relevant industries
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Project Coordinator. Fresh graduates are also be considered
Experience in project management will be an advantage
Good interpersonal skills and ability to facilitate and drive cross-department collaboration and communication
Good command of spoken and written English, proficiency in Mandarin Chinese/Cantonese
Good computer literate (AutoCAD, Project) will be an advantage
Willing to learn and detail minded
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Assistant Solution Manager
What we offer:
- Five-day work week
- Young and energetic work culture with regional exposure
- Cozy office environment with a fully-stocked beverage fridge, self-served beer and snack
- Double pay & attractive performance bonus
- Medical and dental benefits and insurance
- 14 to 21 days Annual Leave
- Convenient work location: KCC
If your qualifications, experience, and aspirations match our requirements, please send your resume with your current and expected salary to us.
All information and materials submitted to Geek+ will remain strictly confidential and be treated for recruitment purposes only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.