Are you interested to be the member of high-performance teams to achieve superior business results? Would you be excited by being part of the Group Enterprise Solutions team of a market-leading organisation in driving solution roadmap and enrich the solution portfolio?
Why not join us at HAECO today?
HAECO leads in a broad range of aviation products and services that enable our customers to build and operate their aircraft, engines and components safely and efficiently and, in doing so, we seek to deliver sustainable value to all our stakeholders.
We are looking for the Solutions Analyst, Enterprise Applications to participate in the end-to-end ERP solution implementation, in alignment with the overall Group enterprise solution roadmap to ensure HAECO’s business values are realized. You are responsible to work with the offshore shared services team in Mainland China (based in Xiamen) and technology partners for performing system analysis and implementation of mission critical ERP systems ensuring high quality delivery.
What You’ll Do
- Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing solutions that are cost effective meet business requirements, and leverage existing capabilities where possible
- Work closely with project team and technology partners to integrate business needs into different stages of the ERP implementation
- Perform system analysis to ensure system design reflects business requirements
- Ensure consistent and high-quality project delivery against Group Enterprise Applications Governance framework and best practice standards of project management
- Able to take ownership of issues through to resolution on assigned tasks, to meet deadlines for tasks and to manage initiatives independently
What You Need
Functional and other Relevant Experience
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the IT field, with 2 years of solution delivery experience in enterprise scale system integration projects, with both packaged solutions and in-house development, and in cross-functional environment and sizable organization
- Experience in end-to-end system development lifecycle (SDLC) including requirements analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance
- Drive for Result: Manages changes effectively, adapts quickly to ambiguity and directs the project team to respond positively to changing situations Brings solutions rather than problems
- Customer Focus: Holds the project team accountable for meeting and exceeding the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Collaborating & Influencing: Communicate clearly and concisely in both verbal and written dialogue, for technical and non-technical audiences Builds relationships with internal/external stakeholders for sharing ideas and gathering multiple perspectives
- Continuous Improvement & Innovation: Think out-of-the box and solve critical issues with high learning agility. Encourages the project team to challenge conventional approach and introduce new ideas and perspectives
- Developing Self/Others: Be a good motivator and able to work independently and in a team to ensure the best possible service and solution is delivered
- Business Acumen: Strong analytical and problem-solving skillsto tackle challenges and reduces ineffective or inappropriate practices and barriers
Qualifications and other Relevant Knowledge
- University Degree education in computer science, engineering, or related disciplines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and exposure to Microsoft 365 suite of apps
- Possess understanding of integration technologies and mechanisms such as API management and cloud computing. Experience in SQL, Power BI, MS Azure will be an advantage
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Putonghua is an advantage
Build your career with us, to deliver sustainable value to the community and our stakeholders.