Reporting to the Group Wine Director, the incumbent will be responsible for providing recommendations and advice about wines and other beverages, providing appropriate food pairing for customers as well as serving the wine to our guests in an excellent and professional manner. He/ she will manage the wine list with 1,000 wine labels (including the first growth to smaller wineries) with our seasoned sommeliers team. He/ she will work with our comprehensive supporting teams and structured systems which align with the standard of 5-star hotels. In addition, he/she will monitor the wine costs and inventory levels and conduct professional wine training programs for operational staff.
- Holder of WSET or recognized sommelier certification
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Western fine dining restaurants
- Solid and strong wine knowledge is a MUST
- Customer-oriented with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) is a MUST. Proficiency in French is a plus
Applicants with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Sommelier (Fine Dining)
We offer attractive remuneration package, employee benefits & staff caring items, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Meal and Transportation Allowance
- Discretionary Bonus
- New Joiner Bonus
- Medical Benefits
- 6 Days of Holiday per Month, 12 Days of Annual Leave, Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Mandatory Provident Fund
- Staff Purchase Discounts
- On-the-Job Training
- Staff Resting Area
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Staff Activities such as our Christmas Party, Annual Dinner, etc.
For applicants interested in joining the team behind this unique and exciting addition to Hong Kong’s culinary scene, please click Apply Now or whatsapp to 6323 9456 for sending your résumé in addition to expected salary to us.
For more information, please visit our website http://www.arbor-hk.com/.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.