Our Catering Department manages one of the largest and most diverse catering operations in Hong Kong. We provide a wide range of catering, sports and recreation facilities for Members and their guests in three Clubhouses. In addition, both Happy Valley and Sha Tin Racecourses have numerous catering facilities used by Members, non-members and corporate organisations for a variety of functions.
- Developing experiences and touchpoints for a unique customer journey
- Promoting unique products, services in order to set the outlets apart from the market
- Optimizing revenue via ensuring the right products are sold to the right customers at the right time and for the right priceAssisting in managing a team of people whose priority is excellence and engagement
You should have:
- A Diploma in Hospitality Management or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in in prestigious hotels or clubs with 3 years in a similar position
- Accredited international wine master certification
- Minimum of Advance WSET and or Certified Sommelier from the Court of Master Sommelier
- Broad knowledge of tableside service, food, wine, beer, liquor, sake, Chinese wine etc.
- Good knowledge of all relevant products and specifications (vintages, graph varietals, correct blends, pricing, etc.)
- Computer literacy an advantageFluency in both written and spoken English
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.