• To lead the Footwear merchandising team for sourcing and all merchandising functions to fulfill the requirement of the buyers.
• Supply management and sourcing continuously to meet the needs of the buyers for total value by offering unique package of supplier for price, service and product assortment.
• To ensure qualitative, smooth and efficient liaison between the Footwear merchandising team and suppliers, with transversal co-operation to Finance, Logistics, CSR, and Technical Departments .
• To anticipate the buyers’ needs, in term of new market trend, to provide the right development timely for market.
• Achieve with the Footwear Merchandising team strong and proactive supplier network.
• Built qualitative and mutual cooperation understanding with the Footwear Merchandising team for On Time Delivery, Quality and Innovation.
• Reach the Footwear Merchandising team for financial objectives, in controlling our cost of goods, level of rejects, and Air freight shipment aligned with CSR, PPI and Financial Department strategy.
• Train Footwear merchandising team to Integrity, Originality, and Empathy through clear role and responsibility with innovative way to work.
• Lead Footwear merchandising team to achieve accurate KPI in term of On-Time-Delivery, Quality, and product development.
• Source a factory base that is fit for purpose for buyers’ product, in line with the AHKBO sourcing strategy.
• Manage the supply base within the agreed sourcing strategy ensuring adherence to agreed price, quality and on time delivery standards.
• Ensure the supply base meets the required AHKBO CSR standards and are continually monitored against these.
• Propose innovative product solutions and ‘smart’ negotiations to ensure margin is maximised.
• Educate the supply base to the AHKBO expectations by a comprehensive induction plan.
• Lead and organise the buying trips.
• Suppliers' performance analysis (On time delivery / Trend / Price / Capability / Production capacity)
• Have a strong understanding of product breakdown costs in order to support strong negotiation position/process.
• Place the right product in the right factory according to the agreed strategy.
• Create and manage critical paths that hit the keys dates as defined by the buyers.
• Ensure all processes are understood and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Ensure regular communication with the the Footwear Merchandising team for updates.
Product & Market
• Ensure a clear understanding of the requirements of our buyers.
• Feedback to the buyers any new products, materials or techniques available in the market.
• Negotiate and resolve any claims placed against the suppliers.
• Have a strong understanding of the France retail market in order to deliver relevant product to the product teams.
• Coach and support all team members to deliver high performance.
• To cultivate a high levels of employee engagement within the office.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Degree holder in Merchandising or relevant subjects.
• At least 10 years related experience in merchandising field; mainly in footwear for European market is preferred.
• Strong in sourcing and negotiation skills.
• Strong in product development and production experience.
• Good knowledge on factory compliance and lab testing requirement for European market.
• Good in planning and organizational skills with analytical and innovative mind.
• Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Able to lead and motivate the team to achieve high performance.
• Well organized, detail minded with strong business senses.
• Proficiency in both written and spoken of English and Mandarin.
• Proficiency in MS office such as outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing.
• Frequent overseas travel is required.
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and availability via Apply Now button.
For more information about Vivarte Group, please visit our website at http://www.vivarte.com/
Andre HK Buying Office Limited is a buying office of Vivarte Group.
Applicants are not be invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be discard 3 months from date of this advertisement posted.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116513-01#0553|
Andre HK Buying Office Limited
Vivarte is a leading French Apparel & Footwear Retailing Group
117 year of expertise, 4,000 point of Sales
Vivarte born in the east of France – is built on solid, high-quality foundations. Our expertise in the use of materials such as leather and knitted fabrics is an integral part of our heritage. Our various complementary skills have brought us to a market-leading position in fashion, footwear and accessories sectors. We have confidence in our brands, but more than that, we are a value-creating company.
We are passionate about our business and want to spread our vision of fun French fashion all over the world. To achieve that aim we need the very best talent who can think big, excited and passionate about French fashion.