Great companies begin with great people. Catalyst is expanding its sourcing team and looking for multi-talented, creative people who thrive on challenges and seek to produce excellence in their work.
You will get to work with world class talent, international customers and be responsible for a variety of roles and tasks in this fast-growing company.
You can find out about our company by using the following links:
Sourcing and Procurement Manager
As a Sourcing and Procurement Manager you will be responsible for handling the company’s end to end sourcing operations. The successful candidate will be able to appraise and improve our sourcing activities by analysing the company’s spending, supply partnerships and new possibilities.
- Lead purchasing activities for all components to support manufacturing production
- Communicate with factory and suppliers directly
- Manage and coordinate production schedule
- Design and implement programs and projects to achieve cost reduction, high-end price settlement, inventory control and delivery improvement
- Anticipating potential issues and proactively finding solutions
- Manage the company’s supply portfolio ensuring transparency of spending
- Generate and implement efficient sourcing and category management strategies
- Optimise sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency
- Cooperate with stakeholders to guarantee agreement on terms and processes
- Research and anticipate shifts in the negotiating power of suppliers
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and bench-marking
- Estimate risks and apply risk minimising techniques
- Discover and partner with trustworthy vendors and suppliers
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Product compliance
- Cooperation skills in multicultural environmen t
- Coordinate production schedule
We offer a competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application letter, resume with present and expected salary by email.
- Proven working experience in a sourcing manager or procurement manager role in hard goods
- Experience with hard goods
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management and relevant software
- Understanding of market dynamics and sound business judgement
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships
- Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analysing and interpreting data
- Solid judgement with ability to make good decisions
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage complexity
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- The ability to manage internal & external stakeholders
- Team player
- Languages: Cantonese, English and Mandarin
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.