· Provide full spectrum of secretarial support to a team of Sourcing and Procurement
· Assist in business agreement/contracts review, analysis and reporting
· Preparation of documentation such as contracts, presentation, reports and memos
· Responsible for daily correspondence / documentation for Finance and Accounting Department’s approval
· Monitor all purchased items in schedules, to ensure timely and accurate delivery
· Perform any ad hoc job duties as assigned
· Diploma/Degree in International Trade, Supply Chain Management, Merchandising or related disciplines
· Proficient in Microsoft applications and Chinese Word Processing
· Well Organized, attention in details, good interpersonal skills and willing to learn
· Independent, proactive, self-motivated
· Able to work under pressure
· Strong Analytical and problem solving skills.
· Good command of written and spoken in Cantonese, Putonghua and English
· Immediate available is highly preferred
We work on a 5-day week and offer attractive salaries, with year-end bonus and other fringe benefits including group medical insurance and MPF contribution.
If you are interested, please click Apply Now to send your full resume, contact details and salary expectations to our personnel department.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116348-01#1520|
Steve Leung Designers Ltd is an internationally renowned interior design company with award-winning projects in Hong Kong, China and overseas. Our company is based in Hong Kong, with offices in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Beijing and Shenzhen. We are looking for quality professionals to join us in the following position: