• Implementing high standards of food quality and preparation.
• Scheduling staff duties according to business forecasts and special arrangements.
• Monitoring business forecast closely, keeping staff at required level and maintaining tight pay-roll control.
• To control labour and other variable costs within budget level.
• To prepare menus and recipes for outlets.
• Ensuring the safekeeping and good condition of all Kitchen supplies, equipment and utensils.
• Minimum 7 years relevant working experience, preferably in Hotels or Western restaurants;
• Candidate with less experience will be considered Chef de Partie
Applicants should click Apply Now , or by mail, facsimile a full resume, current and expected salary to Human Resources Department. Those who are not interviewed within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All personal data provided will be retained and considered for other position(s) which may subsequently become available within the Regal Hotels Group if you do not indicate your dissent. All information received will be kept in strictly confidential and only used for employment-related purposes.
|Job ref no.||CT3115046-01#0200|
|Require to Travel||
Regal F&B Management Limited
Regal F&B Management Limited is a subsidiary of Regal Hotels International, and operates more than 15 restaurants, bars and patisseries in Hong Kong, offering Chinese, Western, Thai, Japanese and other culinary options.
To support our business expansion, we invite passionate and capable individuals to join our dedicated team in striving to deliver excellent service and achieve career growth.