*Please state your preferred kitchen in your CV*
Job Summary :
- To ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the kitchens.
- Responsible for efficient control, stocking, dispensing and security of all commodities in the kitchens.
- Ensure that the service of food is completely to members satisfaction and to the standard required by the company.
- Striving to delight our members and guests each and every time.
Major duties and responsibilities :
- To train the junior staff members to standards required by the Club.
- To ensure good liaison with peers and management.
- To play a part in ensuring that your department operates efficiently and meets or exceeds members satisfaction.
- To recommend improvements and changes to the Executive Chef and Executive Sous Chef.
- To work towards achieving agreed objectives and targets.
- To take responsibility for the day to day operation of the kitchen, making decisions when required.
- To assist in production of daily and weekly menus as required.
- To meet and follow hygiene policies and guidelines