Your responsibilities include:
1. Helping in the preparation and design of all food and drinks menus
2.Producing high quality plates both design and taste wise
3. Ensuring that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards
4. Fill in for the Executive Chef in planning and directing food preparation when necessary
5.Order supplies to stock inventory appropriately
6. Comply with and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards
7. Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
1. AT LEAST 3 years of Experience in Western Cuisine, Preferably in French Cuisine
2. Good Leadership and Managerial Skills
3. Must be able to communicate in English
4. Base in HK & must possess a valid working permit.
You will work hand in hand with the Head Chef in performing all the related duties in the kitchen, as well as providing adequate training to junior kitchen staff and promoting good morale in the team.Candidates with less experience will be considered as Chef de Partie.
We offer competitive salary, tips, on-job training , annual leave and career development. Interested candidates please apply with FULL RESUME with SALARY EXPECTATION and AVAILABILITY to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
|Job ref no.||CT3115452-01#0009|
|Require to Travel||