- Provide professional spa, beauty (facial, nails, waxing) and massage treatments
- Carry out consultations, recommend maintenance program and products to assist guests staying fabulous (healthy, beautiful skin)
- 持有受認可的水療中心證書, 例如: ITEC或等同的資格
- Experience: minimum of 1 year relevant experience in a reputable spa environment, use of beauty machines is preferred;
- Education: posses recognized practical spa certification such as ITEC or equivalent
- Non-local applicants are welcomed
Language skills - fluent in Cantonese and English
W Look - appear confident, well-groomed
W Personality - warm, welcoming, smiling and pleasant
You + You = W - collaborate, embrace differences
Whatever / Whenever - fulfill desires & grant wishes, customize experiences
Get It Done… Make it Happen - own it, get it done creatively, think and act proactively, do it with style.
Act with professionalism & integrity; learn, develop and adapt to change
We offer promising career opportunities and excellent remuneration packages. Interested parties may apply by sending your full resume stating your expected salary to Director of Human Resources, W Hong Kong, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon Station, Kowloon, Hong Kong or fax to 3717 2756 or email to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.
Marriott International is the largest global hospitality company with 30 hotel brands represented in over 6,000 properties in 122 countries and growing.
Whether you are a seasoned hospitality professional or just beginning your career, Marriott has endless opportunities for you to explore. To search all jobs or learn more about Marriott careers: www.marriott.com/careers
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.