We are looking for a qualified Spa Therapist with excellent skills in nail services (manicure & pedicure), waxing, facial, and body massage.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform treatments in a professional manner and up to standard.
- Ensure treatment rooms are impeccably clean and tidy.
- Ability to listen to members need and communicate well, explain procedures and their benefits clearly to clients.
Education & Experience
- Form 5 or above.
- 2 years' experience at luxury hotels or spas.
Skills & Personalities
- Qualified holder of International Beauty Diploma such as CIDESCO, ITEC or equivalent.
- Language: Good spoken English.
- High standard of personal hygiene and grooming.
- Friendly personality, welcoming manner, self motivated, team player, and honest.
- Brings enthusiasm, positive service attitude and outstanding interpersonal and communications skills.
Working Location: Tai Tam