IT Infrastructure and Operation Services Department provides efficient IT services in service desk, IT equipment maintenance, systems and network operations. The Data Centre Operations Section manages all computer equipment installed in the two Data Centres to provide data centre base support to business users including betting systems, enterprise systems, development systems, and testing systems. The Department is now looking for high calibre individuals to join the Data Centre Operations team.
- Maintain the quality and utility of IT operations tools for system monitoring, automation and system configuration system
- Assist the team to choose the appropriate solution to support day to day IT Operations
- Manage and coordinate with vendors efficiently to provide Business As Usual support from time to time and during outside office hours.
- Work with various IT Teams to ensure IT operations tools supporting entire IT environment
- Comply with established standards and processes ensure quality in offering Technical Support, handling IT incidents, problems and Change requests
You should have:
- Graduate qualifications in computer science or engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in IT Infrastructure, IT Operations or Data Centre Support
- 1-2 years hand-on Experiences on System Monitoring, Workload Automation, Log Mgt System , host-based intrusion detection system or file integrity monitoring solution
- Solid experiences in Various Operating Systems administration (e.g. MS Windows Server, SUSE Linux)
- 1-3 years’ experience in ITIL service management practices and knowledge in ITIL Service management Model.
- Technical support on IT operations tools for system monitoring, automation and system configuration management solutions.
- Efficiency in problem determination and problem solving
- Be open-minded and strong sense of responsibility
- Good teamwork competency
- Excellent in writing, presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua
How to Apply
Please send you resume, complete with expected salary and job reference by clicking Apply Now or to:
Fax : 2881-7966
Mail : Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Jockey Club, 1 Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong
Find out more about the remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at http://www.hkjc.com/ now.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club's notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon requested.