- Provide speech therapy services to clients with communication disorders or those with swallowing difficulties
- Ensure smooth and effective day-to-day speech therapy services in the hospital
- Develop treatment protocols, guidelines and standards
- Participate in multi-disciplinary healthcare programmes
- Bachelor degree in Speech and Hearing Sciences or equivalent
- Not less than 5 years’ relevant experience,
- With experience of Videofluoroscopic Swallowing Study (VFSS) in hospital setting preferred
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good interpersonal skill and able to work independently
Interested parties are requested to send Full resume and salary expectation to Human Resources Department, St. Teresa’s Hospital, 327 Prince Edward Road, Kowloon or e-mail by clicking "Apply Now"
(Personal data collected will be treated strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.