The Sponsorship & Corporate Partnerships Assistant Manager will work to develop and maintain the existing RHKYC sponsors and corporate partners, as well as work to acquire new sponsors. Working alongside the Head of Sponsorship & Corporate Partnerships and other RHKYC departments such as Sailing, Rowing & Paddle Sports and PR & Communications, this person will be responsible for assessing the needs of the sponsors, as well as ensuring delivery of rights across the year. He or she will need to be comfortable with networking, working with a variety of clients with varying needs, be able to think outside the box and be solution oriented. This position will allow an individual to gain valuable experience in sponsorship related to events and sport.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Research and develop appropriate new sponsorship opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with new and existing sponsors.
- Be the key contact for a number of RHKYC sponsors, taking responsibility for planning and delivering all partnership elements and rights at physical events and online where necessary throughout the year.
- Liaise with different departments on sponsor needs in the lead up to events.
- Manage execution sponsor activation at events.
- Support management with negotiation of contracts with sponsors and partners from drafting stage through to signing.
- Initiate new business conversations with prospective partners - both via responding to incoming enquiries and by proactively approaching brands.
- Support with production of pitch documents for prospective sponsors.
We offer attractive remuneration and excellent fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties should submit a comprehensive CV with expected salary to the Human Resources Manager, RHKYC, Kellett Island, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.