We are seeking a Sport Coach to join us from School Year 2018 - 2019.
This post is offered at a support staff level. A teaching qualifications is not required.
Please find the attached Job Description for details.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Sports First Aid and Injury Prevention qualification
• Basic Coaching qualifications in one or more of the main primary school sports.
• Experience of teaching and a passion for working with primary aged children.
• Familiar with google apps
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Closing Date: 04 Jun 2018
For enquiries, please contact Damian Kelleher at +852 2692 2721 or [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
Applications must be submitted online through http://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue" at the bottom of the page.
Applicants must possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
|Job ref no.||CT3110821-01#0197|