1. Handling general accounting duties such as G/L, A/P and A/R;
2. Processing payments by e-banking and performing bank reconciliation;
3.T & E expenses claim verification;
4. Other ad-hoc assignments.
1. Higher diploma or above in Accounting/Finance disciplines, with student membership in HKICPA;
2. 2 to 5 years solid experience in accounting with some audit experience preferable. Job title will be commensurate with qualification and experience;
3. Self-motivated and can work independently;
4. Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin Chinese;
5. Familiar with ERP system;
6. Ability to work under pressure and be a good team player;
7. Immediate available is preferred.
Interested parties please click Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3119080-01#5114|
G-III Apparel Group (Nasdaq : GIII) is a U.S. public listed MNC which designs, manufactures, and markets extensive ranges of apparels, shoes, luggage, handbags, small leather goods and various accessories.
Today, G-III is proud to have a comprehensive portfolio of over 30 licensed and proprietary brands, including Calvin Klein, Donna Karan, Kenneth Cole, Cole Haan, Guess?, Tommy Hilfiger, Karl Lagerfeld, Levi’s, Dockers, Jessica Simpson, Vince Camuto, Ellen Tracy, Kensie, Ivanka Trump, G.H. Bass and Harley Davidson among others. G-III also has licenses with the four major professional sports leagues, as well as over 100 U.S. colleges and universities.
G-III overseas headquarters located in Hangzhou, China with functions of sourcing, merchandizing, quality control, product development, design, e-commerce, wholesale. We have regional offices in Hong Kong, Qingdao, Nanjing, Dongguan, Vietnam, Indonesia and Bangladesh.